Westmore Apartments welcomes cats and dogs in designated one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Up to two cats or one dog, or one of each are allowed in each designated pet-unit.
- There is a one-time, non-refundable Pet Fee of $300 due at the time of submitting your application or at the time of acquiring your pet. For the second per there will be an additional $100 pet fee. After that, owner must pay $25 in Pet Rent per month for the first pet, and an additional $10 per month for the second pet.
- A copy of the pet's last veterinary visit, including current vaccination records (rabies) and a photo of the cat(s) or dog are required prior to moving the pet into the apartment. We will also required a color photo of the pet for verification purposes.
- All pets are required to be spayed or neutered if they are older than six months. Cats are not required to be de-clawed.
- Breed and weight restrictions apply for dogs. Dog weight limit of up to 35 lbs when fully grown (based on growth potential of breed). See Pet Policy for breed restrictions.
- A signed Pet Policy and Pet Addendum are required before approval.
- Must reside in one of our pet friendly buildings 1057, 1061, 1065, & 1069, only.
Click here to download our Pet Addendum and Pet Policies.
Call your Westmore Leasing Agent today (630) 629-2728 for Pet-Friendly Unit availability!